Thursday, June 14, 2018

SAINT ALEX

Prayer to St Alex (also known as Alejo)
[Optional: Light a pink candle and say prayer]
Oh Glorious Saint Alex, you that have the power to chase away all the evil that surrounds the chosen people of the Lord, I ask that you chase away my enemies.
Saint Alex, I pray to thee, through Jesus Christ I implore you. Remove this evil; remove these enemies that surround me at this time. Remove this hatred, this envy: take this person_________ far, far away. I ask of you Saint Alex and the Lord Our Savior to hear my prayers. Protect me with your shadow of goodness Lord Jesus. I kneel before you humbly and with a true heart. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Creations Products

 Please  follow me at www.amazingcreationsproducts.com for information on spiritual products