Thursday, February 25, 2016

PROTECTION (Psalms)

Listed below are psalms for protection.
 
Psalm 53
 
[1] The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
[2] God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
[3] Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
[4] Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
[5] There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
[6] Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
 
 
Psalm 54
 
[1] Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
[2] Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
[3] For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
[4] Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
[5] He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
[6] I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
[7] For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
 
Psalms 101
 
[1] I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
[2] I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
[3] I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
[4] A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
[5] Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
[6] Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
[7] He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
[8] I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Creations Products

 Please  follow me at www.amazingcreationsproducts.com for information on spiritual products